The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath MBA and Warwick MBA

Hi all, I am an international student and just got an offer from Bath for their MBA programme.

But I also got the other from Warwick as conditional offer ( within GMAT 650+), if I decide to take this, I need to spend extra time to study.

I am curious about the advantage and disadvantage for both schools, for their MBA courses, life and resources. So I may figure out if WBS is worthy for me to quit my job and spend time to prepare GMAT for it, rather than take Bath's offer. Thank you guys

Amber
Original post by Amber1145
Hi all, I am an international student and just got an offer from Bath for their MBA programme.

But I also got the other from Warwick as conditional offer ( within GMAT 650+), if I decide to take this, I need to spend extra time to study.

I am curious about the advantage and disadvantage for both schools, for their MBA courses, life and resources. So I may figure out if WBS is worthy for me to quit my job and spend time to prepare GMAT for it, rather than take Bath's offer. Thank you guys

Amber

Hi Amber,

I am afraid I can not tell you much about the MBA courses as I am a chemistry student, however I am in my final year so have lots of experience at the university and of the city. If you have not seen it already, there is lots of information about the course on the School of Management Website.

I have really enjoyed living in Bath, it's a very compact city that has everything you need within walking distance. It has all the major high street shops and restaurants as well as some more independent places. There's lots of cultural and historical sites to visit, as well as lots of parks and green spaces, which make Bath a really nice city to live in.In terms of night life there's a variety of pubs, bars and clubs to suit all tastes. The bigger cities of Bristol and London are easily reached by train if you find Bath doesn't have something you need.

The university itself is not located in the town, but on a hill overlooking the city, but travel to the university is easy as there is a good regular bus service. On campus there is a 24 hour library with plenty of resources and computers. There is also plenty of social space, with several places to eat and two small supermarkets to buy food.

I have really enjoyed my time at Bath and would highly recommend it to anyone.
I hope this information helps when making your decision, and if there is anything else you would like to know then please ask

Thanks

Claire
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest