Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No one seems to go for me :/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    So basically I'm a 17 year old guy who's into musical theatre, I can sing, dance, I have tonnes of confidence but no one seems to go for me, I don't know what it is, I've tried everything to get noticed but nothing seems to work can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please because I'm totally lost here :/

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't dig drama ****

ReputationRep:
    You've given very little information to go on, are you very social? Do you meet very many people you'd consider dating? Do you talk to new people in those situations? Do you ever approach them or ask them out?

ReputationRep:
    Nah I mean your stuff is feminine but you can still be alpha about it. I know a guy who works in a girls salon but you wouldn't screw with him, he's built like a house covered in tattoos. But the fact you posted this tells me you're a bit feminine so that's why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    You've given very little information to go on, are you very social? Do you meet very many people you'd consider dating? Do you talk to new people in those situations? Do you ever approach them or ask them out?
    I'm really social, I go out often and meet loads of people, I consider dating all the time and yes I approach them :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordBanter)
    Bantaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    You're 17! Jesus Christ! Just focus on improving yourself man!

You probably just reek of desperation.

Focus on studying; doing things you love to do and let everything else fall into place. You'll be more attractive when you've got yourself together and a relationship is something you'd like rather than something you are DYING to have.

Does not matter what your hobbies are, you could be interested in bloody coin collecting or collecting stuffed animals or wrestling, that's not really important right now. What's important is you just need to calm down right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drama_Geek)
    I'm really social, I go out often and meet loads of people, I consider dating all the time and yes I approach them :/
    Have you ever right out asked them out? Not danced around the idea but been very clear? If so how many times have you done so? Trying a couple of times then giving up is pointless, as you can't expect everyone to also be interested in you. It's about perseverance.

ReputationRep:
    Rude

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So basically I'm a 17 year old guy who's into musical theatre, I can sing, dance, I have tonnes of confidence but no one seems to go for me, I don't know what it is, I've tried everything to get noticed but nothing seems to work can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please because I'm totally lost here :/
    Maybe you have too much confidence that it's a put off? Either that, I don't mean to offend you maybe they think you're gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    Rude

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    Bantaaaaaa
    Bite

ReputationRep:
    Bite
    Funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dude ... You still got time for fun. You take it easy. No need to be hasty, and concerned at the same time. You still got life to live. Someday you will find this girl who will sing beside you. You just need to be better, that is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Nah I mean your stuff is feminine but you can still be alpha about it. I know a guy who works in a girls salon but you wouldn't screw with him, he's built like a house covered in tattoos. But the fact you posted this tells me you're a bit feminine so that's why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You really do not understand beta, alpha and theta personality types.

ReputationRep:
    Based on that description you should have no trouble getting guys to go for you. Just keep putting yourself out there and you'll meet someone eventually.

ReputationRep:
    Thespian / 10 :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Now that was a bit uncalled for.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What the f%ck do you know? how dare you be so rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree with this but disagree with the way it was said.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.