Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do anyone ever make an effort to look unattractive? Watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever wanted to make yourself look unattractive?
    Yes
    44.44%
    Nope
    55.56%

ReputationRep:
    I know a lot people frequently make an effort to look good but has there ever been an occasion where you've wanted to make yourself look less appealing for whatever reason?

*Does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    I know a lot people frequently make an effort to look good but has there ever been an occasion where you've wanted to make yourself look less appealing for whatever reason?
    I burped in front of a girls face as she wouldn't stop staring at me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    unless your beta asf no

ReputationRep:
    Yup I did once but the outcome was not what I expected

ReputationRep:
    Yep I do as it helps me "do my own thing" and then not get noticed. Regret talking to a lot of people, it's better to stay low-key and discreet about yours..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realunited)
    I burped in front of a girls face as she wouldn't stop staring at me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah, you sound like a charming man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatnipGlows)
    Woah, you sound like a charming man
    She was on the verge of getting obsessed with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nah i'm a natural

ReputationRep:
    Why would u burp in a girls face, some ignorant ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insight.)
    Why would u burp in a girls face, some ignorant ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I was maybe still am.
    I was in 4th grade so forgive me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realunited)
    Yes I was maybe still am.
    I was in 4th grade so forgive me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All is forgiven for this is the thread of forgiveness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    All is forgiven for this is the thread of forgiveness.
    forgive me father for i have sinned

ReputationRep:
    I find that I dont need to make an effort to look unattractive.

Derp.

ReputationRep:
    i am always trying to look bad because im so good looking, it intimidates other people and i can't make friends because of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gonnagetrejected)
    i am always trying to look bad because im so good looking, it intimidates other people and i can't make friends because of it
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I make myself look so good, I look bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justme:-))
    Yup I did once but the outcome was not what I expected
    What happened and why did you want to look unattractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    What happened and why did you want to look unattractive?
    It was pretty awkward actually, one of my friends had told me that he liked me but I didn't feel the same way. He kept sending me messages saying how pretty I looked (just so we're clear, I'm most certainly not).
    Then me and a group of friends ended up going out for the day and he was coming and the night before he was texting me so I thought I'd try to look like crap to try and make it easier (if he wasn't attracted to me at all). But then he ended up saying I even looked amazing with no makeup and pretty much everything I did to look like crap, he apparently thought was cute and showed I didn't even need to put in any effort:/
    Not exactly what I wanted to happen as after that he was even more irritating messaging me all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justme:-))
    It was pretty awkward actually, one of my friends had told me that he liked me but I didn't feel the same way. He kept sending me messages saying how pretty I looked (just so we're clear, I'm most certainly not).
    Then me and a group of friends ended up going out for the day and he was coming and the night before he was texting me so I thought I'd try to look like crap to try and make it easier (if he wasn't attracted to me at all). But then he ended up saying I even looked amazing with no makeup and pretty much everything I did to look like crap, he apparently thought was cute and showed I didn't even need to put in any effort:/
    Not exactly what I wanted to happen as after that he was even more irritating messaging me all the time.
    Yes that does sound like an awkward scenario. Tricky situation. Sometimes us men are not so good at reading in to things and other times we read into things to much and see things that aren't there. Hopefully he didn't take it too bad when you had to tell him how at was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Yes that does sound like an awkward scenario. Tricky situation. Sometimes us men are not so good at reading in to things and other times we read into things to much and see things that aren't there. Hopefully he didn't take it too bad when you had to tell him how at was.
    Nah, he seemed okay but he didn't give in though for months after until I just came out bluntly and said that if he didn't stop being weird I didn't even want to be friends

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.