Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The pre- guidance says there will be a written task where I will read a passage and answer a question about an educational issue.
    Any idea what kind of question it will be? Or how much I am expected to write??
    What could I do to prepare for this? I'm clueless!

ReputationRep:
    Look at BBC Education.

My guesses off the top of my head are:
    Technology
    Issues with child protection
    National Curriculum
    Mindset (Fixed, Change)

If you need any more help, drop me a message.

ReputationRep:
    I completed the interview process in December, and the written task was based on opinion and experience of dealing with mixed ability groups.

Also prepare effectively for GCSE Maths, English and Science.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thanks fot the help but unfortunately my interview was today so I didn't see this in time!
    My question was about inclusion.
    And gosh I thought it was going to be KS2 questions - I was not prepared for those tests! I think I managed maths and english ok but science - wouldn't be surprised if all my answers were wrong.

How do you think you did? Got any response?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer of 320 points from Edge Hill about a week after my interview, and I got around half marks on the science section so don't worry too much if you think you got some wrong.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.