Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good evening everybody,

I'm currently on my gap year, just finished doing a TEFL course while juggling with part-time work.

I'm finalising my trips to Asia and I'll be using gapyear for Indochina, and then RealGap for volunteering in Nepal (teaching English in a Buddhist monastery sounds great!)

In Indochina I'm doing shoestring tours, and while they're quite pricey, as I'm travelling alone I just felt like going for the all-inclusive packages of one the most reputable organisations. It's the first time I'm doing something like this, and I'm hoping I won't be alone on these tours (I'm certain there'll be other gappers in each tour anyway)!

Which is what brings me to my next point. Is anybody doing the Thailand on a Shoestring on the 15th of April?

My current itinerary goes Thailand - Cambodia - Vietnam (all on a shoestring, all separate packages that follow one after the other). I'm finishing these tours on the 24th of May, and I'm considering spending an extra week in Vietnam before I depart to Nepal.

Is anybody going to Indochina around this time? Even better if anybody's doing the same tour!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.