Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello all,
    As my title suggests I have decided to do an EPQ on pancreatic cancer as not only do I find this topic interesting but it is also well documented with pancreatic cancer being one of the most deadliest cancers. However, I am undecided on what my title of the epq should be i.e. whether i should discuss the future treatments, advances in earlier detection or whether a certain treatment is better than another etc. In order to choose a good title I need to obtain a variety of sources from books to E-journals... I have searched around and found general articles which do not go into a lot of detail. For a good epq, I need to have roughly 10-20 university level sources i.e. books,articles and journals which will provide greater information and detail. I would be extremely grateful if anyone knew any good websites, articles, books, e-journals or anything else for the matter!
    • Study Helper

Study Helper
    Pub Med Central has a whole host of journal articles that are available for free, open-access. I just went there are found one called "Recent Progress in Pancreatic Cancer" as the top result in my first search.

Just search PMC for "pancreatic cancer" and see what you find. On top of that, the BMC and PLoS series' of journals are also open-access. Have a look through there. Otherwise, use Google and flick through any textbooks you have at your disposal. Any medical textbook will have a bit on pancreatic cancer.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.