ReputationRep:
    (not airbrushed models etc)

ReputationRep:
    Nice athestics in general

ReputationRep:
    cute girls are the best
    girl with cute face, cute personality and a cute body 10/10

ReputationRep:
    I used to think it was all about physical attraction until one day I was having feelings for a quite bad looking girl. So to be honest it would be someone who has an amazing confidence in themselves that makes you believe they are just perfect because they do everything in such a way as to convince you of this.

ReputationRep:
    Confident, intelligent, funny, self-assured, powerful, sexy, vampish, creative, independent thinkers. Badass girls. Asia Argento. Tura Satana. The kinda dames one finds in Eric Stanton art.

ReputationRep:
    Average looking girls but who are really nice and pretty intelligent. Someone with some sort of passion about... just something. cos geeky girls are just..yeah lol

ReputationRep:
    Hot ones :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I figured it's about the inside and what effect she has on you. ..I've figured out that all girls I like have mind blowing smiles. .. that make their eyes twinkle. .. and a confident but shy personality. ..

ReputationRep:
    girls with short, colourful hair, a nice smile, a few piercings and tattoos. I prefer girls who are more 'cute' than 'hot'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Love nice build, black, ghetto and hot

ReputationRep:
    They don't need to be that good looking. The girl I have a massive crush on at the moment isn't that good looking. Its just things like intelligence, charm, how much she laughs at my jokes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    cute girls are the best
    girl with cute face, cute personality and a cute body 10/10
    Tbh for me a lot of attraction is a girls face and not her body..

(Along with the other stuff ofc!)

ReputationRep:
    I guess that physically I need the kind of girl that's not ugly. As in, she can have some ugly features, I actually like it when people have imperfections I can love them even more for... But I don't think I'd go for below below average. I'm average myself I think, maybe slightly above average if you like curvy girls (not fat!) and below if you like them skinny. So I'm not aiming for top model girls, just ones with enough potential for me to find the beauty inside them haha. My current girl is above average I'd say (objectively) but to me she's like the prettiest girl on Earth so I guess I could work something out with a below average girl :P

When it comes to personality, I've been thinking lately about what kind of person I need and it's come down to those two: caring and intelligent. I'm a person to get quite dependent on the other one and I really need my hugs and kisses, my hellos and good-byes, I need to be shown that I am loved and I can feel safe. Also, I really need someone with whom I can have a deep conversation, I love talking about dumb stuff too haha, but it's really important for me that there is a "connection" and I don't think I could develop it with a slow thinker.

ReputationRep:
    Looks are an important part of it and I am a real sucker for a smile, if a girl does a real cute smile, she has my attention. I like a girl to be intelligent, funny, has some cool hobbies, has no criminal record, is loyal, doesn't smoke, is kind and a bit quirky. Physically, I like brunettes and blondes, eye colour doesn't bother me particularly, she dresses nicely and has good hygiene, she should be fairly tall(5'9-6'1) as I am tall myself(6'1). There are more characteristics I look for but this is generally what I look for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Tbh for me a lot of attraction is a girls face and not her body..

(Along with the other stuff ofc!)
    It's so true. Face and head and general to me are a big part of the physical side. If she can pull of a real nice smile, I'm hitched

ReputationRep:
    Like girls like guys with confidence - a girl with confidence really gets me captivated.

I think that's often why girls think that guys go for the more promiscuous/flirtatious/easy types - because these types always are bound to have confidence.

Really, it's confidence that does it all for me. A girl who is confident in themselves, but doesn't think extremely highly of themselves (not too-self conscious).

Of course aside from confidence it's everything else;

- common interests
    - intelligence
    - common enemies
    - good looks (physical qualities i.e. the booty)

Personally I love girls that are/have;

- confidence
    - a model's jawline and long hair
    - interests in art/dance/drama/music
    - good at English
    - intelligent
    - ambitious

ReputationRep:
    Girls who have a great and really likeable personality. I think personality is far more important to me than looks.

A girl doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous. So yeah, personality.

ReputationRep:
    A girl who holds it down for her man.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a sort. The girls who I've had the biggest crushes on were all shorter than me, is that a sort? One was freckled with thick and wavy ginger hair and was super petite, one had olive skin, hair dyed an unnatural red and - I'll never forget - the best ass on God's good Earth, and the third had milk white skin and was a straight haired bisexual brunnette. Does anyone else not have a sort?

ReputationRep:
    I really like tidy and feminine looking hands on girls dunno if its a sort of fetish or something. I just find a nice tidy nail polishing on tidy hands extremely attractive

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.