Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can i tell if this guy finds me attractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    he's quite reserved/shy/quiet and i want to know if he finds me attractive. How can i tell by the way he acts around me or reacts to my presence?

ReputationRep:
    if you fancy him, ask him to coffee or something.

(Original post by p5n2p5n2)
    he's quite reserved/shy/quiet and i want to know if he finds me attractive. How can i tell by the way he acts around me or reacts to my presence?
    There is really no way to be sure unless you ask him don't do it through a friend, I know because a friend of a girl I liked asked me I said no because I was shy. Get alone with him as much as you can try not to put him on the spot infront of everyone e.g. class. Try and get him away from his friends if he is with them and say can you help me with my homework or school related questions. After a while profess your love and ask him how he feels. Don't do anything with your friends because I assume your still in high school they are just too immature and will ruin everything. Don't look at any of those stupid signs like is his feet pointing at me etc.... Look for signs like he wants to get close and see how he responds to you touching him don't make it weird just bump into him or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    Drop something, bend over fully to pick it up, see if he's mirin

ReputationRep:
    Grind on him. Simples

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.