Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey just wondering who else is doing the same course? x

ReputationRep:
    I hope to be

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm just finishing 1st year media production and if you want an advise on what it is like or want to ask any question i don't mind helping you out.

ReputationRep:
    I will be.

ReputationRep:
    Me!!!! Im going to be studying media production too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giffendulum)
    I will be.
    are you going to be living in a dorm?! I cant decide which dorm i want to live in?! Whether one that is provided by the uni or one that isnt?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiannadixon)
    are you going to be living in a dorm?! I cant decide which dorm i want to live in?! Whether one that is provided by the uni or one that isnt?!
    I'm Block B Victoria Halls!

ReputationRep:
    I will be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkDoyle)
    Hey i'm just finishing 1st year media production and if you want an advise on what it is like or want to ask any question i don't mind helping you out.
    What is the course like? and what is the city/ night life like?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, me too I'd like to meet You guys

ReputationRep:
    hi , im hoping to do media production at de montfort university.

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for this course has anyone ever been to an open day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LottyGreen)
    I got an offer for this course has anyone ever been to an open day?
    Yeah I have been to the open day and the course is great. I have applied for this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sukhi456)
    Yeah I have been to the open day and the course is great. I have applied for this!
    Awesome do you have an offer? I am really into film and television I just haven't been to an open day yet so I'm hoping that it's everything I want when I get there

ReputationRep:
    Awesome do you have an offer? I am really into film and television I just haven't been to an open day yet so I'm hoping that it's everything I want when I get there
    Yeah I've had my offer and it's my first choice. The course is more hands on the production side of filming so like filming, directing etc, and less work on the theory, which I applied for it. But you also do the radio side of things and visual effects as well so the whole lot! Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    As yes yes that helps a bunch and that's exactly what I want to do aha Thankyou think this could be where I end up

ReputationRep:
    As yes yes that helps a bunch and that's exactly what I want to do aha Thankyou think this could be where I end up
    No problem 😄

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I will be too I'll be staying in the grange, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    You should all join the Student Media group as soon as you get there. You'll learn way more from it over three years, and it'll make some aspects of the course a cakewalk.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.