x Turn on thread page Beta

. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    delete

ReputationRep:
    Tl;dr-stopped reading after 'phenomenons'-the word is phenomena

[corrected for a hypocritical SPaG typo]

If you are going to preach TRP, you at least use Grammar Nazi law in order to do so.

Also pulling a Riku doesn't work if you're trolling, s/he was/I'm mentally ill and possibly autistic.

edit: read it, this is beta-low test is no excuse not to lift, TRP is about making the most of your potential knowing that the cards life has dealt you have often been wrapped in barbed wire. Through adversity there is redemption. If you choose the path of least resistance because of 'muh genetix' you're a little *****

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/c...lfimprovement/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/c...earn_everyday/

'if you make it through the grind long enough... One day you break through the barrier of 'this ****ing sucks'. It takes the ability to power through the grind - the ability to look passed the hate you will receive for improving yourself, and hate you will most assuredly receive. People will hate you, they will project real and genuine hate towards you for improving yourself. They want you inferior, society needs you to remain inferior and ignorant of your own worth. Nothing frightens those around you more than a Man confident in his own value because he cannot be shamed into servitude.'

400lb man on death's door who becomes 200lb ripped Alpha is more Redpill to me than the pretty boy who got life handed to him on a platter, now quit talking boy

ReputationRep:
    If that's your view on life then you are up the creek without a paddle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Walters)
    If that's your view on life then you are up the creek without a paddle.
    he's not he's just trying to spike my anxiety, he even QFTed me into this :roll eyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    he's not he's just trying to spike my anxiety, he even QFTed me into this :roll eyes:
    You need to learn to truly not give a **** about others opinions.

ReputationRep:
    R u a beta male lol

ReputationRep:
    Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You need to learn to truly not give a **** about others opinions.
    not entirely, since I value some (such as your own). I could value Greg's, but it's becoming clear he's wanting to make me sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    not entirely, since I value some (such as your own). I could value Greg's, but it's becoming clear he's wanting to make me sick
    The cool thing about information that is provided for you or you seek is that you can review it and accept it or you can reject it.

You need to increase your mental frame to a frequency that resonates stronger than others. The frequency you are after is somewhere between beta and theta. Essentially Alpha. But the magnitude needs to be off the charts.

However what you need to understand about being alpha as what today is known as alpha is actually very beta. These lads whom go on nights out. Get pissed up. Scream, shout and scrap. Seen as the alpha type in our modern society. Wrong. Its in fact beta. very beta. That frequency is very fast. Its too much energy and its forced. Its them being pushed into what they think will excel in young society.

What you need to be lad is grounded on the baseline of what alpha actually is. By grounding you need to know truly whom you are and be happy with that. You're getting to that point I know from the things I've read that you've posted. You've decided you want to x y and z and you're on route to achieving those goals. That change to start doing that and the journey up to it counts more than the final result. You learn so much that is applicable elsewhere in your life its unreal.

An example of what I'm on about in terms of these frequencies is Russel Brand. He did a talk on an American news show. Find it and watch it. Watch the control he has of the people there. These are confident people whom are in the spot light all the time.

This is an example of someone whom is in fact very Alpha despite having feminine aspects if you compare him to this skewed idea of what alpha-theta really is. Alpha is in fact the direct center of beta and theta. Its the best bits of both ends of the spectrum. Brand has the ability to float through where he needs to be appropriate to the situation. He can do this because he is so well grounded.

Bit of an essay bit its you and I think you're pretty sound.

ReputationRep:
    The cool thing about information that is provided for you or you seek is that you can review it and accept it or you can reject it.

You need to increase your mental frame to a frequency that resonates stronger than others. The frequency you are after is somewhere between beta and theta. Essentially Alpha. But the magnitude needs to be off the charts.

However what you need to understand about being alpha as what today is known as alpha is actually very beta. These lads whom go on nights out. Get pissed up. Scream, shout and scrap. Seen as the alpha type in our modern society. Wrong. Its in fact beta. very beta. That frequency is very fast. Its too much energy and its forced. Its them being pushed into what they think will excel in young society.

What you need to be lad is grounded on the baseline of what alpha actually is. By grounding you need to know truly whom you are and be happy with that. You're getting to that point I know from the things I've read that you've posted. You've decided you want to x y and z and you're on route to achieving those goals. That change to start doing that and the journey up to it counts more than the final result. You learn so much that is applicable elsewhere in your life its unreal.

An example of what I'm on about in terms of these frequencies is Russel Brand. He did a talk on an American news show. Find it and watch it. Watch the control he has of the people there. These are confident people whom are in the spot light all the time.

This is an example of someone whom is in fact very Alpha despite having feminine aspects if you compare him to this skewed idea of what alpha-theta really is. Alpha is in fact the direct center of beta and theta. Its the best bits of both ends of the spectrum. Brand has the ability to float through where he needs to be appropriate to the situation. He can do this because he is so well grounded.

Bit of an essay bit its you and I think you're pretty sound.
    dw I read tons of this stuff you have just given me; my problem is APPLYING it

ReputationRep:
    Ugly + ugly = Ugly or pretty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Ugly + ugly = Ugly or pretty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Incorrect

ReputationRep:
    ttt

ReputationRep:
    beta males analyse and go in to depth with the info you just provided.

ReputationRep:
    I think you may be creating something of a false dichotomy, and I would also disagree with some of your word choice. There aren't genetically superior and genetically inferior people - everyone is a mix of many genes, each of which give them advantages or disadvantages depending on the circumstances. What's more, generally advantageous alleles can recombine with more of the same to produce a disadvantageous whole, or vice versa, meaning that there's no guarantee a person's children will have any of the same features as their parents. We are the product of millennia of evolution, over the course of which our environment and our standards of beauty have both changed dramatically. It's a lot more complicated than you would have us think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeyboardSaint)
    beta males analyse and go in to depth with the info you just provided.

It's actually kind of depressing how often I feel the need to post this comic.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    lol what is this even

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    will be sought after by women, and they like lions will have their pick from any women they wish.
    I stopped reading here because I really don't understand it. Are you saying literally all lions are alpha and they get the pick of all the lion women? Surely that doesn't make sense because if two lions pick the same lion woman one of them has to lose. Or are you saying lions get to choose a mate from any species but they only ever choose lionesses because they don't feel like dealing with all the hassle/nagging/shopping that comes from dating a human woman?

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a 10 year old who stumbled onto The Red Pill by accident

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SayItAintSoJoe)
    You sound like a 10 year old who stumbled onto The Red Pill by accident
    I'd rather be that than a 25 year old who went to The Red Pill on purpose lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.