The Student Room Group

triple science studying help! (biology, chemistry and physics)

Im really behind right now in my triple studies i was wondering if you had any tips on how i should go over the 4 units ive done in each science so far ? :smile:
thank you
You could try some past papers and see which are your weakest areas and go over those. Make notes on posters or mind maps for each science about everything you can remember/using revision guides so you can see everything in each unit. Then make more detailed notes about each unit. This works for me and allows me to see which are my weakest and strongest areas. Else go to any after school revision sessions if you have them.
Reply 2
Original post by HPanimadPJO
You could try some past papers and see which are your weakest areas and go over those. Make notes on posters or mind maps for each science about everything you can remember/using revision guides so you can see everything in each unit. Then make more detailed notes about each unit. This works for me and allows me to see which are my weakest and strongest areas. Else go to any after school revision sessions if you have them.

thank you so muchhh :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest