The Student Room Group

Your 6 most disliked UK politicians active today

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ProNoob
David Cameron
Michael Gove
George Osborne
Teressa May

Given the list provided and two free spaces, why the omission of Hunt or Lansley and IDS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 221
Can I say George Galloway 6 times?
Reply 222
Original post by Jack22031994
I know it is but unlike some people on here I dont spend my life on here

12708 posts :redface:
Original post by goape
12708 posts :redface:

over 4 and a half years :tongue:
Theresa * :tongue:

:colondollar:
Original post by Jammy Duel
Given the list provided and two free spaces, why the omission of Hunt or Lansley and IDS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didnt know their names :tongue:
Liz Kendall
George Osbourne
Theresa May
Nick Clegg
Vince Cable
David Cameron
Nicholas Soames - does nothing except cash in on the fact he is related to Churchill
Osborne
Farage
Burnham
Cameron
Miliband
Caroline Lucas
Chukka
Theresa may
Clegg
Cooper
Iain Duncan Smith

David Cameron

Nigel Farage

Theresa May

George Osbourne

Michael Gove

Notice how they're nearly all Conservatives
Reply 230
Alex Salmond - A liar who treats the electorate as fools.
Stewart Hosie - Clearly has a strong level of contempt towards the general public.
Iain Duncan Smith - Despite being a Conservative voter, I just think he comes across as a real prick.
Leanne Wood - Has expressed arrogance towards other parties and is disparaging to the views of many Welsh people.
Gerry Adams - For being a terrorist
(edited 8 years ago)
1.) David Cameron - pretty much obligatory that he would make the list. Elite multimillionaire **** who has led a government helping the super rich at the expense of everyone else. And is now rebranding his party as that "of the working person" - LMAO.

2.) Liz Kendall - right wing bitch who doesn't belong in Labour at all, let alone contending the leadership.

3.) William Hague - absolute pompous **** who seems to tout any vote for any other party at any time as a "protest vote". (I know he's stepped down as an MP so technically doesn't make the list but I don't care sue me.)
He also manages to sound like he's "straining and holding in a sneeze at the same time" - great quote from the Guardian.

4.) Natalie Bennett - not an MP either but I really hate how she's let the Green Party halve in polls by giving car crash interviews and doing terribly in debates, and still refuses to step down as leader and let someone more competent give a voice to the party.

5.) Boris Johnson - arrogant and irritating. Endorsed cheap personal attacks against Ed Miliband. Thinks cracking jokes and acting like a clown will cover up being a politician for the 1%.

6.) All of the senior Lib Dems. All of them.
Diluted their principles by going into coalition with the party of the 1% when they could've done a confidence and supply deal, allowing them to shoot down any brazenly evil legislation. Now they're saying Britain will "come crawling back to them" after they realise how much they miss them. Ahahaha no.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by democracyforum
That old Labour person, who always complains about the deficit during PMQs

Dennis Skinner?
Original post by ibzombie96
Dennis Skinner?

no, it was nick dakin.
Original post by democracyforum
no, it was nick dakin.

Ah, ok!
Dennis Skinner
Andy Burnham
George Galloway
Nicola Sturgeon
Yvette Cooper
Alex Salmond
Original post by Davij038
Just thought we'd have a nice thread talking about which politicians UK we dislike the most. They must either be an MP or in the House of Lords, or an MEP.

1: Home Secretary Theresa May: utterly incompetent and slightly nasty. From the sound of it , she's matched in this by Philip Hammond

2: Harriet Harman: seems to the root of the divisive, petty point scoring that is so predominant leader. She seems to have passed this on to many MPs noticeably Douglas Alexander, somebody with barely a splinter of spine IMO

3: my local mp Rehman Chishti: a labour mp who defected to the Tories in 2010. Out of "deep moral convictions". More interested in photoshoots and sucking up to Cameron than getting anything done.

4: mp mark reckless: a thoroughly dishonest and unpleasant man, even before ukip. Even many ukip voters in the area can't stand him.

5: David Cameron: for being a spineless muppet and taking the Conservatoves out of the EPP.

6: that lib dem MP that's acting like Galloway and doing the je suis Palestine crap. The only lib dem that really deserves to lose their seat IMO.

Disclaimer; Nigel farage, George Galloway... I find them too entertaining to actually dislike personally, although I hope both remain as question time personalities and have no influence outside of that.

David Cameron - Typical rich tory **** !- gives his donors best deals very corrupt and is landing more people in poverty. He also bangs on about the deficit when Labour reduced the deficit the tories left in 1997.

George Osbourne - Crackhead and does nothing good for the working class

Gove - just as he is a ****

Hague - No reason

Thresa May - cut immigration it is now highest in a decade

Ian Duncan Smith - Vile bastard

favourite 5

Tony Blair - Best politician this country has had since Churchill - forget thatcher over half the public was celebrating her death.

John Prescott- Purely for that punch

Dennis Skinner says it how it is and is accurate- also his comments at the queens speech are legendary

Milliband likeable person who never got a chance due to the tories lies

Nigel Farage - always having a beer
Original post by DarrenBCFC
David Cameron - Typical rich tory **** !- gives his donors best deals very corrupt and is landing more people in poverty. He also bangs on about the deficit when Labour reduced the deficit the tories left in 1997.

George Osbourne - Crackhead and does nothing good for the working class

Gove - just as he is a ****

Hague - No reason

Thresa May - cut immigration it is now highest in a decade

Ian Duncan Smith - Vile bastard

favourite 5

Tony Blair - Best politician this country has had since Churchill - forget thatcher over half the public was celebrating her death.

John Prescott- Purely for that punch

Dennis Skinner says it how it is and is accurate- also his comments at the queens speech are legendary

Milliband likeable person who never got a chance due to the tories lies

Nigel Farage - always having a beer

Nice to know the best PM you think we have ever had is a War Criminal - says a lot about you I think :tongue: and you obvsiously have a skewed anti-Tory bias.the last government took the lowest paid out of tax altogether and the current one will rise the income tax threshold again to £12,500, freeze rail fares, cut beer duty, freeze/reduce fuel duty etc - that obviously makes people poor :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Nice to know the best PM you think we have ever had is a War Criminal - says a lot about you I think :tongue: and you obvsiously have a skewed anti-Tory bias.the last government took the lowest paid out of tax altogether and the current one will rise the income tax threshold again to £12,500, freeze rail fares, cut beer duty, freeze/reduce fuel duty etc - that obviously makes people poor :tongue:

I'm not a Tory, but this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iggle piggle, and Wallace

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending