Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need help with whether to get this prom dress...?🙈 watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Long-F...item5d50408201

I know rule 101 of prom dresses, ebay❌ China❌

Buttttt...... This seller has good reviews but I don't know if its safe. Please can someone tell me whether it will be a safe seller and it's worth getting this dress? Or is it a scam and I should stay away? if so, anywhere else that sells this dress that's safe?

thanks for any help, appreciated☺️

P.s. It says the listing ends in 5 days so quick response please

ReputationRep:
    There's a monkey in your title.
    And I got these

from a Chinese businessman in Guangdong. I was so shocked and it came in 2 days. Of course, expect like...it to not look EXACTLY like the photo, as mine didn't. Like I got white laces lol

Please know your size as well; I'm sure if it turns out wrong working with this company will be horrible. As eBay doesn't care or do anything, and technically have nothing to do with the merchant you ordered from.

You're just gonna have to go for it and see if you really want it =\

ReputationRep:
    However I got mine from Amazon...

ReputationRep:
    If the seller had good reviews, you should be fine! Just bear in mind the quality may not be top notch!

ReputationRep:
    I got my prom dress from Amazon and ngl it was pretty good

ReputationRep:
    The material was top quality along with the custom fit from our measurements ended up well. Here is the 2nd daughter to buy her wedding dress from this 58eveningdress.com, together with the bridesmade dresses. We have actually been extremely delighted with everything.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 94
Size:  475.7 KBThis was my dress. It was one from China although I didn't realise until I bought it second hand. Have a look on eBay at a second hand dresses, you'll find a lot of a similar price that are designer - especially at this time of year as not everybody buys them so early. (I got mine about two weeks before haha). You can get them second hand and they're in new condition - some girls at my school bought them for £400+ so getting one of those for £50 ish and you get amazing quality!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilygeorgia9898)
    This was my dress.
    That lady sitting, presumably, on her door step looks a bit sad in the background. Do you think she's jealous of your dress?

And yes, I zoomed in on the picture, of course I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    That lady sitting, presumably, on her door step looks a bit sad in the background. Do you think she's jealous of your dress?

And yes, I zoomed in on the picture, of course I did.
    Hahahaha never even noticed her I just got the first photo !

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.