Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm so annoyed watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello my house is altely bothering me especially the boiler I mean one day it works another it does not it will be changed in February as it takes 4 days to change it I am fed up I mean it is a right to bathe everyday I feel so dirty if i do not bathe for 1 day I hate that feeling any advice sometimes I try to reset the boiler but not always works because of this I sometimes miss 1 day of a bath I feel so unclean I hate going to sleep like that any advice how to get through i feel like everything in my house is breaking the walls gotten a bit damp I know I am over reacting but I hate the feeling of being uclean it makes me feel uncomftorable Sorry if I sound spoilt and stuff I am jsut bothered how can I cope??

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

That must be frustrating - we don't realise how much we take things like that for granted until they stop working!

In the meantime, could you ask one of your friends if you can borrow their bath/shower for a bit until yours is sorted? If you're really desperate you could always go and have a swim at your local pool and use the showers there afterwards? Besides that I guess it's just a case of washing using cold water if that's all working, and maybe things like dry shampoo, cleansers, hand sanitiser, etc etc that make you feel a bit fresher in between.

Hope you're managing with it ok the last few times, I know it's been a while since you posted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv1204)
    Hey,

That must be frustrating - we don't realise how much we take things like that for granted until they stop working!

In the meantime, could you ask one of your friends if you can borrow their bath/shower for a bit until yours is sorted? If you're really desperate you could always go and have a swim at your local pool and use the showers there afterwards? Besides that I guess it's just a case of washing using cold water if that's all working, and maybe things like dry shampoo, cleansers, hand sanitiser, etc etc that make you feel a bit fresher in between.

Hope you're managing with it ok the last few times, I know it's been a while since you posted!
    Thank you for now I boil water and add boiling water to cold water and put some boiled water into a jug to later rinse my hair I guess I will stick to old methods of getting warm water.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.