Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl talks but only half a conversation ?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well I like her and she knows I like. We usually talk and she comes to me for a chat too. But what ive noticed is that when we begin to engage in a conversation she sort of ends it and is like, I need to go im like wtf ? Its usually when she comes to me ?

I dont know if shes doing it on purpose but she's done it a few times now so it got me thinking, does she leave the conversation so I go up to her and so we talk more ?

What do you think ?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, if she knows you like her she wouldn't be playing games which might be trying to get more attention from you. If she knows you like her and she felt mutually you'd know about it.

This is is assuming she isn't involved with anyone else in which case, who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MutlohJ)
    Nah, if she knows you like her she wouldn't be playing games which might be trying to get more attention from you. If she knows you like her and she felt mutually you'd know about it.

This is is assuming she isn't involved with anyone else in which case, who knows?
    No one else but she talks to my friends about me ? I didnt tell her either my friend did.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she does like you so she tries to talk to you whenever she has time even if it is only for a quick chat, but cuts it short because she genuinely does have somewhere to be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <3Music)
    Maybe she does like you so she tries to talk to you whenever she has time even if it is only for a quick chat, but cuts it short because she genuinely does have somewhere to be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its most probably this.

But us guys tend to overthink things....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.