Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally misplaced my r.e book after placing it on the pile it belonged to in the classroom and i told my teacher but all she said was that she didn't have it (but we didn't really need it in that lesson, so days went by when we didn't need it and i still hadn't told her that i lost it and now we're gonna need our books and i'm so scared she's gonna shout at me (cus its really embarrassing) in front of the whole class.

Please help...

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her you lost it before the lesson starts, go to the lesson a few minutes early, that way she has less chance of embarrassing you in front of everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Procrastinate)
    Just tell her you lost it before the lesson starts, go to the lesson a few minutes early, that way she has less chance of embarrassing you in front of everyone.
    thank you sooo much

ReputationRep:
    Tell her it was an Act of God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama_whisperer)
    thank you sooo much
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she lost the book

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    God works in mysterious ways.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Tell her all religion sucks and you burned your book in the street to protest against religious extremism and in the name of freedom of expression.

Explain to her that detention is a form of fascism and time in it would be wasted on you.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Then look for another school

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.