Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will these two guys not like it if I hang around them?? watch

I know only two guys on my course and they're friends..I'm not that close to them but they're the only ones I talk to. I want to sit next to them and just be able to spend time with someone during breaks so I want to be around them so I have someone to talk to. I'm a girl..would they find this annoying??? Or do guys like it if a girl hangs around them? I don't want to be annoying though..guys opinions please!?!? I also might need their help with some coursework and I'm too shy to ask the other guys..is this weird?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that's weird at all I'm sure they're looking to meet new people as well so go for it

ReputationRep:
    Offer them sexual favours

ReputationRep:
    Its alright crack on.

(Original post by Sam Walters)
    Its alright crack on.
    But how will I know if they don't want me around them after some time..if they don't directly tell me? I just don't want to seem needy..but I'm only being platonic of course..how would you feel if you and your male friend were always accompanied by a female?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But how will I know if they don't want me around them after some time..if they don't directly tell me? I just don't want to seem needy..but I'm only being platonic of course..how would you feel if you and your male friend were always accompanied by a female?
    My main group of friends consists of 5 people. My close friends 2/5 are female.

Its not a problem and i dont understand why it ever would be?

ReputationRep:
    not a big deal

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.