Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chief Suspect - Murder Mystery Game watch

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't really sure which thread to stick this in, so I thought I'd give this one a try

Is anyone here any good with murder mysteries? I've been playing the game chiefsuspect.com for the past couple of hours and it's really gripped me! I've got a couple of theories but I'm not confident enough to confess them... any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Professor Plum in the Kitchen with the Pipe…every damn time. That man missed his wife too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    Professor Plum in the Kitchen with the Pipe…every damn time. That man missed his wife too much
    I wouldn't put it past them, this game is so freaking hard :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CongressTart)
    I wouldn't put it past them, this game is so freaking hard :lol:
    go on, you've intrigued me share your theories, cmaaan

OP I'm afraid I';ll have to do this another night, my neighbours are in bed and I just had 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' blast out of my speakers in a slightly creepy missing/deal girl voice way

ReputationRep:
    go on, you've intrigued me
    Well, it's like a cold case that needs solving in which a little girl has gone missing and you need to find out where she is using the documents you're given. However, all the characters are so shady and unfriendly that it could genuinely be any of them, and all the obvious answers are just too obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if Professor Plum climbed through the window and whacked her on the head. That would be an amazing ending.

ReputationRep:
    OP I'm afraid I';ll have to do this another night, my neighbours are in bed and I just had 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' blast out of my speakers in a slightly creepy missing/deal girl voice way
    Oh God, I had exactly the same thing earlier! I din't even realise there was sound... One of my flatmates knocked on the door and asked me what the hell was wrong with me, listening to creepy nursery rhymes on full blast at eleven o'clock at night :lol:

Anyway, sleep well

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.