Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Full Schedule Timetable ?Beating Procrastination Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,I was wondering does anybody have a full schedule timetable where they write when they're going to eat,watch TV,revise etc. if so how well does it work for you? How do you stick to it?

I'm a resit student and I messed up my alevels last year due to being inconsistent and unproductive .So far procrastination has really got me.I was doing ok before Christmas but I picked too many hours at work before and christmas ,revision went out the window and i haven't done any productive revision since the start of december .I was looking at the calendar and realised I've got 17weeks till my first exam (which I still haven't made notes on and have 100% forgot the content of) .Ive decided on a full schedule timetable,where I'll timetable ALL my activities .Fingers crossed I'll stick to it im falling behind :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i don't give myself a full schedule timetable - i give myself lists i've always loved lists , but they literally got me through my A levels and are helping me so much at uni

i have a planner , and i write all of my work down in it and order it based on what needs to be done the soonest because it's in the soonest - that means i can clearly see how far ahead/behind i am , and what i need to get done before what date

for example , i had loads of work on monday this week , but i worked through it and now i can see i'll be free until wednesday if i did no more work , so i've just watched two hours of gossip girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotliketea)
    i don't give myself a full schedule timetable - i give myself lists i've always loved lists , but they literally got me through my A levels and are helping me so much at uni

i have a planner , and i write all of my work down in it and order it based on what needs to be done the soonest because it's in the soonest - that means i can clearly see how far ahead/behind i am , and what i need to get done before what date

for example , i had loads of work on monday this week , but i worked through it and now i can see i'll be free until wednesday if i did no more work , so i've just watched two hours of gossip girl
    I can't follow lists to save my life.
    I'm a very panicky person and always think I've got plenty of time when in theory ive got ZERO time left,when I realise that I panic even more and that's when it all goes wrong .i'll try a full schedule timetable for the next 2weeks and see how it goes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.