Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Exeter vs Manchester vs Lancaster vs Edinburgh vs Bath watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    i received conditionals from Ex, Man and Lan, still waiting for Edin and Bath.

If you know ANYTHING about why i should go into any of these unis, please share.

Also if i dont get into Bath and Edin, which of the 3 that i got in should i choose?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by tizyo)
    Hey,
    i received conditionals from Ex, Man and Lan, still waiting for Edin and Bath.

If you know ANYTHING about why i should go into any of these unis, please share.

Also if i dont get into Bath and Edin, which of the 3 that i got in should i choose?
    Hi Tizyo,

I'm Sam, a current second year management student at the University of Bath.

Bath is a great place to live and study, I have really enjoyed my time here and would strongly recommend it to anyone considering applying. I also applied for Lancaster but chose Bath ahead of it. The city is one of the nicest in the UK, there is loads to do, and the campus is also great and has some of the best accommodation I've seen! Bath also has lots of experts and leading researchers as lecturers which means that lectures are interesting and engaging.

Feel free to quote me if you have any questions.

Sam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Bath)
    Hi Tizyo,

I'm Sam, a current second year management student at the University of Bath.

Bath is a great place to live and study, I have really enjoyed my time here and would strongly recommend it to anyone considering applying. I also applied for Lancaster but chose Bath ahead of it. The city is one of the nicest in the UK, there is loads to do, and the campus is also great and has some of the best accommodation I've seen! Bath also has lots of experts and leading researchers as lecturers which means that lectures are interesting and engaging.

Feel free to quote me if you have any questions.

Sam
    I got accepted to Bath and I need 38 points in IB to get in. My question is would i get accepted if I got 37, not 38, because I might not get 38.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.