Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok, so i got rejected from oxford but my ELAT score was high, 56/60- i've firmed king's college london, my offer is AAB with an A in english, but i'm terrified i'm going to miss it- my AS grades were ABDD in classics/english lit/history/psychology respectively- i really don't test well- is there something i can do with the ELAT results, i don't know, send them to kings like 'LOOK AT ME I'M SMART PLEASE LET ME IN' if i miss my offer? idk i suppose it would be quite unfair to applicants who haven't done the ELAT... has anyone else done this?

ReputationRep:
    Other universities are very unlikely to be swayed at all by an examination which is not recognised by them (well done though, that's an incredible score).

KCL must be very keen to have you though, if your offer is below the standard AAA. The best thing you can do, as far as I can see, is just to concentrate and work hard to get the grades. Screw as many marks as possible out of coursework if you don't perform well in exams. And if you don't perform well in exams, practice!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.