?
Report 2 years ago
yes it is in italy
TanTanya
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi, has anyone confirmed their place at Cattolica for starting this September 2016?
ecstalyc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TanTanya)
hi, has anyone confirmed their place at Cattolica for starting this September 2016?

Yes Have you ?
TanTanya
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes i have....are you already a resident in Italy? Im in the UK and i'm starting to look around for accommodation. Are you going to stay on the campus or outside the campus?
ecstalyc
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes i have....are you already a resident in Italy? Im in the UK and i'm starting to look around for accommodation. Are you going to stay on the campus or outside the campus?
That's great ! Crongatulations ! No I'm in London.
I'm not sure about the accommodation, but the transport is not the best in Rome so it might be good to be on campus for the first year ?
Do you know when we're supposed to apply for accommodation ?
TanTanya
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ecstalyc)
That's great ! Crongatulations ! No I'm in London.
I'm not sure about the accommodation, but the transport is not the best in Rome so it might be good to be on campus for the first year ?
Do you know when we're supposed to apply for accommodation ?
That's a good point. I will check the campus accommodation online and I don't know when we should apply for it. I'm in Birmingham by the way.
TanTanya
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Has anyone heard back from them or applied for accommodation?
MAACHOU
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
Does anyone have the past past papper exam , cattolica English medecine ?
username3433542
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Adygus)
Hey,

So I got a score on 73.00 and that got me in through the first "second calling" but I chose not to go there. Although it's extremely competitive to get in through the first call in results, so long as you are in the top 150 (roughly 65) i'm pretty sure its essentially guaranteed entry for you, you just have to wait for it to go down the list, and even beyond I imagine there is a high chance, but you might not get the acceptance till as late as October! For Cattolica I used solely the database of 3000 questions they send out...you can ask them for this via email I imagine. My advice is study it intensely, i.e. don't stop studying the 'shapes' algebra part or the fulcrum 'seesaw' questions until you understand the maths and are able to answer them in WELL under a minute. Also in the general knowledge part there are questions like who invented baroque architecture, or which of the following is the odd one out (and sometimes it's a case of 4 are german philosophers and 1 is a german composer!!) these are things you, like most people taking the test wont know, but you are super lucky in so much as you get sent the whole database of questions in advance, so you and everyone else serious about getting in have no excuse. what i did was go through each of those questions, and to each one I didn't know, I looked it up, and committed that snipped of general knowledge to memory with flash cards (it was Lorenzo Bernini who invented Baroque architecture I still remember, and a Rhea is a type of S. American bird haha, useless!) and since the test is negatively marked, you just have to know it, because if you do, it's easy marks those ones. Also nearer the time, I imagine now actually, there will be a group on facebook full of italians sharing problems they have with specific questions and you all just work them out as a team.
Hi, I'm applying to cattolica and this advise was so helpful thanks! But the thing is they've uploaded the database of questions but not the marking scheme, where can i find the marking scheme?
hasithyameyuki
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Where can you find answers to the 3000 questions available in their website?
TanTanya
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hasithyameyuki)
Where can you find answers to the 3000 questions available in their website?
I think they don't give the answers because they will use questions from the 3000 in the actual exam
hasithyameyuki
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
[QUOTE=TanTanya;75118596]I think they don't give the answers because they will use questions from the 3000 in the actual exam[/QUOTE
Are u sure they ask questions from only the 3000 for the actual exam?
TanTanya
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
[QUOTE=hasithyameyuki;75503564]
I think they don't give the answers because they will use questions from the 3000 in the actual exam[/QUOTE
Are u sure they ask questions from only the 3000 for the actual exam?
When I did it (2 years ago) that's what they did, and that's kind of what the exam system is like here so I'm pretty confident they'll take questions from there unless if they have told you otherwise. Only the long paragraphs change, like the structure is similar but the article they use will be different.
lunamoon11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Do you get a paper to work out the problems during the exam?
TanTanya
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by lunamoon11)
Do you get a paper to work out the problems during the exam?
I can't remember, I think you could ask for paper if you need but might be best to take your own just incase
aarushi2572
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi! I got a global ranking of 64 how good are my chances of getting accepted?
TanTanya
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If you are on the European ranking your chances might be slim but if the international rankings you will most likely get in..but this all depends on how many people did the test and how well they did, so I could be wrong
(Original post by aarushi2572)
Hi! I got a global ranking of 64 how good are my chances of getting accepted?
aarushi2572
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I am an international student
I am very concerned cause I think it'll be difficult for me to get in.
thomasbkk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey!! Anyone else keeping their fingers crossed for the second calling? What position do y'all reckon the waiting list is gonna go down to? (Non EU list)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?