Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for business management and my UCAS form was sent off on 10th November, then I got an email from UoL two days later saying they had received my application. I still haven't received my offer from them and I'm currently sitting on the asking grades (ABB). It mightn't be so bad if it wasn't the uni I want as my first choice!

So if anyone else has received offers for this course, or another business course for UoL or can just explain it to me, I'd really appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmontgomery231)
    I applied for business management and my UCAS form was sent off on 10th November, then I got an email from UoL two days later saying they had received my application. I still haven't received my offer from them and I'm currently sitting on the asking grades (ABB). It mightn't be so bad if it wasn't the uni I want as my first choice!

So if anyone else has received offers for this course, or another business course for UoL or can just explain it to me, I'd really appreciate it!
    Hi I sent off my UCAS for the same course in November and got an offer in two weeks ABB I was predicted ABC and I'm sitting on ABD I would email the uni if I were you asking for an update on your application status.

ReputationRep:
    @lmontgomery231 I work at the University and I wanted to see if there were any particular trends to see if we can improve the applicant experience. This is my first time on TSR and your post jumped out and I felt I should respond. I am very close to the application position and there has been an increase in demand for the Management School this year. Please do not worry about your application, we are processing these as quickly as we can. All applications received by UCAS by the Jan 15th deadline are dealt with fairly and I suspect you will hear from us shortly. I hope this helps to alleviate your concerns. See you in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deglese)
    @lmontgomery231 I work at the University and I wanted to see if there were any particular trends to see if we can improve the applicant experience. This is my first time on TSR and your post jumped out and I felt I should respond. I am very close to the application position and there has been an increase in demand for the Management School this year. Please do not worry about your application, we are processing these as quickly as we can. All applications received by UCAS by the Jan 15th deadline are dealt with fairly and I suspect you will hear from us shortly. I hope this helps to alleviate your concerns. See you in September!
    Thank you very much! Funnily enough I just checked my emails there and my offer was there for me!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.