Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

so here's my story:

i like this girl who's in a couple of my classes...so we see each other at least once a day. in real life, we talk quite a bit. usually she initiates an online conversation with me, but i feel like it's sometimes difficult to keep the conversation going and it's sometimes quite awkward. my friends and her best friend all know about this...but i have no idea if she knows that i'm into her or not.

there's a few signs that i've noticed which shows that she maaaay be interested in me too. for example, at the end of class, sometimes she'd get me to walk with her to her locker, instead of her usual friends. occasionally, when she's walkng with a bunch of friends and sees me, she'd be willing to 'ditch' her friends and come over to chat with me

however, once or twice recently when i start an online conversation with her, yes she responses, but they're all very vague and short responses. i can't tell if she's just busy or she's signalling something...

the real question is, how do i know whether she's just being friendly or what? i'm not sure what i should do...i want to ask her out though, but i definitely don't wanna ruin our friendship

i notice that my story does not really give in a lot of detail, so please do ask if you guys have any questions..i'd appreciate if anyone can give me any advice

id say go for it ! dont be shy and just try to get to know her better....

Hahahah. Wow. There is no next step. She doesn't want to have sex with you. She's just being nice. You made the classic mistake of mistaking her friendliness for something else. She hasn't given any signs at all that she's interested. Either forget about this completely, or ask her if she'll have sex with you, then you'll know where she stands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2015
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.