Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have worked for cpw now for just short of two month and have not yet had any pay cheque people solution have been atrocious since day 1. I was booked on three training course before they managed to get any confirmation to me to be able to go get on the course, first booked for Preston second in London and the third which I managed to get on was Birmingham only after at left sixty phone calls to chase up the confirmation email to allow to get there. So all packed looking forward to finally going and doing the training course I get to the station give them the reference number only to be asked what name is the booking in so I would have thought it would be my name no, the store mangers name no, I people solutions no in the end she told me the name I said it meant nothing and had to explain the difficulties I had been having so she gave me my tickets and what do you know they are for a journey from Slough to Birmingham, I am in sheffield and then the return ticket was for Reading so it's now half how to my train have to call people's solutions to tell them I have the wrong ticket you must have given me someone else reference number they were having none of it so had to send a screen shot of the wrong tickets and my reference for it to get through to them two attempts it took for them to send the right reference number meaning I missed my train and had to wait an hour for the next rush hour train leaving me standing all the way but at least I got there. Really enjoyed the training and really like my job until now again people solution have messed up I did not get paid on pay day meaning behind on my rent and bills and bank charges for missing payments having to borrow money because eight days of speaking to people solution to sort out my wage still nothing .... Apparently it got paid to someone else and they have to wait till they get the payment back from them to be able to pay me ... So yet again I am paying for there countless mistakes, please tell me this is a one off has anybody else been messed about like this, for a top 25 company to work for I don't understand how this can happen and who have they got in people's solutions because they are my worst nightmare, HELP !!!
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.