Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    for me - i would wake up at about 8am and get a lift at about 8.30 , the school is only about 5 minutes away in the car.

ReputationRep:
    My alarm goes off at 6am, but I'm usually up at about 5:10am. I leave the house around 7:45-7:50 so I can get the bus at 8:00am and get to school for 8:30. I live on the other side of town from my school, so I either have to get their half an hour early or risk being 20 minutes late.

ReputationRep:
    For a 9:00 start its 6:30, for a 11:00 start its 8.30.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Summer 6am
    Winter 7.40

I live right next to my school (1 min walk) and it starts at 8.50

loads of my friends think its crazy that i get up so early considering how close I live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KourtneyM)
    My alarm goes off at 6am, but I'm usually up at about 5:10am. I leave the house around 7:45-7:50 so I can get the bus at 8:00am and get to school for 8:30. I live on the other side of town from my school, so I either have to get their half an hour early or risk being 20 minutes late.
    I struggle to wake up that early :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I wake up at 7, school starts at 8.

ReputationRep:
    I wake at 5.30 . Bus journey is 1 hour 15 mins . School starts at 8.45

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I have an alarm at 6:50 to wake up then at 7:10 to get out of bed. I then leave for school at 8:05-8:15

ReputationRep:
    Wake up at 7. Leave at 8:20 and school starts 15 minutes later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.