Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do i take a picture/scan of the certificates and attach them to the email and send?
    I've also been asked to add ucas personal ID, is that the number you login with, do i put that in the email or the subject?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Usually applicants respond to the email with scanned copies of their certificates. If you do not have access to a scanner an alternative option would be to take photographs of your documents, upload the pictures to your computer and attach them to an email.
    Alongside the pictures we would require you to include your full name, date of birth, UCAS personal ID number and the title of the course you have applied for. This additional information makes it easier for our Admissions Department to locate your application.
    The UCAS personal ID is a 10 digit number you get when you register to apply. It is printed in a 123-456-7890 format. This number can be put in either the subject field or the body of your email; doesn’t really matter.
    Hope this helps and if you have any further concerns or issues please do let us know. Best of luck with the application process!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.