Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Woman stops wearing leggings as she fears they make men lust after her watch

A woman has reportedly vowed to stop wearing leggings as she fears she may be attracting the wrong sort of attention.

Link : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-not-look.html

Although this is typical trashy article from DM, it did make me wonder why people are getting so outraged by what she has said.

I don't believe women should have to censor their bodies for men to be able compose themselves, or that women are to blame for men having sexual thoughts.

But let's be honest here, leggings (as comfortable as they might be) do a tremendous job at accentuating a womans assets and some are so transparent you can even see a womans underwear. Inevitably that is going to attract the wrong kind of attention.

It's just like those ultra slim fit shirts you see guys rocking in clubs (will readily admit i've worn them myself lol), as comfy as they might be guys wear them because they KNOW it's going to catch peoples eyes and wouldn't wear them unless they purposely want to look good.

No man can deny when he's in the gym and he see's a really attractive girl with a magnificent rear wearing leggings its incredibly hard to stop staring.

So why is it when someone states the obvious she is a sexist or trying to tell women what to do etc

Opinions ?

Christians I see... I wonder which verse of scripture they will be using to back that up :/

In terms of wearing leggings or not actually I think the satanists got it right with 'do what thou wilt'.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.