Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Tonight I really want to go out. My idea of a good night out is going for a meal with friends and then going for some shisha before getting the last train home. I'm white, with white or black friends, so shisha isn't something they do. I got into it when I had Asian flat mates when I did my undergrad degree.
    Now in the day we do go out for a meal/cinema etc but in the evening our idea of fun is very different.

for example tonight They're going to a small late night club that plays garage music until 6am and opens at midnight!!! It's is literally my idea of hell! I want to go out, but just don't want to do that! :-(

my my friends have come with me to shisha before but prefer clubbing.

Does anyone one else have friends with different interests to you? How do you get round it? And where the hell can I find friends who like shisha too?! Lol

i feel down, because every weekend I'm doing nothing. I might aswell not have friends as I don't have anyone to do the things I enjoy with.

I I could go with them to the club but I would not enjoy it at all. So there's no point
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Moved to Advice on Everyday Issues

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. :-)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.