Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi My names Peter and I own a house in Pentwyn, I am starting a degree in Adult nursing in March and need a house mate to help with paying the bills. Message me back if you are interested. Will send pics and we can come to an arrangement on the monthly price which will probably be cheaper than most accommodation.

Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.