Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am looking for a contemporary romantic book to read. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sad or happy? YA or adult?

ReputationRep:
    Happy... I don't care if it is YA ot adult... The thing is, I have read so many books that is is kind of difficult to find another good book to read.. I am in need of some sugestions..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky E.)
    Happy... I don't care if it is YA ot adult... The thing is, I have read so many books that is is kind of difficult to find another good book to read.. I am in need of some sugestions..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, which have you already read and enjoyed? It'll be easier to give recommendations if we know.

ReputationRep:
    Wait for you by Jennifer Armentrout( all books written by Jennifer Armentrout)
    Leo by Mia Sheridan
    Ungly Love by Collen Hoover ( and every book written by her)
    The edge of never by J.A.Redmerski
    Books by Abbi Glines

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Try Jennifer Armentrout/ J Lynn's Wait For You Series - they're amazing and exactly on the lines of the books you've read!

And The Hook-Up by Kristen Callihan is a good NA one!

For something a little bit older Kristen Ashley is the bomb!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! I have already read every J.Armentrout book by I will try reading The hook up..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.