The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Changing course & Anthropology questions

Last year I applied for deferred entry to study Anthropology and got an unconditional offer(Goldsmiths). Now I'd like to change it to Anthropology & Media or Anthropology & Visual Practice(new course) as they sound slightly more interesting. My question is would it be possible to change? Entry requirements are the same in case you're wondering. Also are there any people here studying Anthropology or Anthropology & Media? How much do they differ? What do you like and don't like?
Reply 1
Media is generally new to people at university level so I think they'll let you change if you ask nicely :smile:
Could I ask what grades you got at A Level? I've applied to do Anthro. and Media at Goldsmiths but I don't think I'll get the ABB entry requirements but I have been asked to an interview...
Could you give me any guidance as to what your interview was like if you had one?
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
I didn't do A levels cause I'm not from the UK, so I can't help you, sorry :frown: Maybe there is someone else you could ask.
And to be honest my grades weren't that good, but I still got an offer and I didn't even have to go to the interview, so I don't think they're very strict about grades. Good luck with the interview though :smile: Is Goldsmiths your first choice? I went to the open day in November and I really liked it.

Also, I sent them an e-mail about changing today, lets see what they say.
I did get invited to an informal interview today.. saying they have made me an offer, but wanting to know more about me as a person. I'm kind of scared even though it won't change anything :s-smilie: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending