Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Last year I applied for deferred entry to study Anthropology and got an unconditional offer(Goldsmiths). Now I'd like to change it to Anthropology & Media or Anthropology & Visual Practice(new course) as they sound slightly more interesting. My question is would it be possible to change? Entry requirements are the same in case you're wondering. Also are there any people here studying Anthropology or Anthropology & Media? How much do they differ? What do you like and don't like?

ReputationRep:
    Media is generally new to people at university level so I think they'll let you change if you ask nicely
    Could I ask what grades you got at A Level? I've applied to do Anthro. and Media at Goldsmiths but I don't think I'll get the ABB entry requirements but I have been asked to an interview...
    Could you give me any guidance as to what your interview was like if you had one?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do A levels cause I'm not from the UK, so I can't help you, sorry Maybe there is someone else you could ask.
    And to be honest my grades weren't that good, but I still got an offer and I didn't even have to go to the interview, so I don't think they're very strict about grades. Good luck with the interview though Is Goldsmiths your first choice? I went to the open day in November and I really liked it.

Also, I sent them an e-mail about changing today, lets see what they say.

ReputationRep:
    I did get invited to an informal interview today.. saying they have made me an offer, but wanting to know more about me as a person. I'm kind of scared even though it won't change anything

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.