Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for past papers for Computer Science for revision and I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for the edexcel one. Can anyone give me a link or website please? your help is appreciated, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-ved)
    I'm looking for past papers for Computer Science for revision and I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for the edexcel one. Can anyone give me a link or website please? your help is appreciated, thanks.
    Edexcel only recently started offering a GCSE in Computer Science. 2015 is the first time there will be exams.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, i see. Well is there any exam papers or on other subject relating to Computer Science?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Compost)
    Edexcel only recently started offering a GCSE in Computer Science. 2015 is the first time there will be exams.
    Ah, i see. Well is there any exam papers or on other subject relating to Computer Science?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-ved)
    The OCR GCSE got to the exam stage about 3 years ago and AQA did last year I think so you could try those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Compost)
    The OCR GCSE got to the exam stage about 3 years ago and AQA did last year I think so you could try those.
    I don't mind. I'll have a look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-ved)
    I don't mind. I'll have a look

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/ict-a...r-science-4512

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications...275-from-2012/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Much appreciated!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.