Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am in A2 and I am taking G672 (re-sit), G673 and G674 for OCR sociology. I was wondering if anyone had any revision tips/methods for these topics, I find it hard to revise Sociology without laboriously reading the same points over and over again.

For G674 there are a lot of statistics which you need to learn to answer a 20 mark question. Perhaps create a booklet with the main statistics you need to learn. By writing out the statistics you are learning them and just read over your booklet every so often so that you don't forget the statistics. Make the booklet look fun and be creative. To learn sociologists create a game where you pick out a random sociologists name and have to say their study and when it was made. Make sure that you learn recent/contemporary statistics and sociologists.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.