Harry1996
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am in A2 and I am taking G672 (re-sit), G673 and G674 for OCR sociology. I was wondering if anyone had any revision tips/methods for these topics, I find it hard to revise Sociology without laboriously reading the same points over and over again.
cruisequeen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For G674 there are a lot of statistics which you need to learn to answer a 20 mark question. Perhaps create a booklet with the main statistics you need to learn. By writing out the statistics you are learning them and just read over your booklet every so often so that you don't forget the statistics. Make the booklet look fun and be creative. To learn sociologists create a game where you pick out a random sociologists name and have to say their study and when it was made. Make sure that you learn recent/contemporary statistics and sociologists.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.26%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.87%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.39%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
23.91%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (28)
12.17%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.39%

Watched Threads