Original post by weepingfox
When did you send in your application?

12th of October was the date all my unis received it :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by rosiemn
That's so good! I applied a couple of weeks ago and have got an offer from Bristol and Birmingham ! Hopefully I I'll hear from Durham soon one way or the other ! What instrument do you play?

I play Euphonium and Piano!! What about you? (I've got an offer from Bristol also)
Original post by Jozzamuntd
Just got offer of AAA* for chemistry (Mchem)

Wow, much earlier than last year - congrats! You already done your A-levels or in year 13 atm? :smile:
Original post by Patrick2810
Hi wondering why you really like this uni? Trying to decide whether to pick it :smile:

Durham looks like a wonderful place, I come from Yorkshire so I have a liking for the north. Its the time of place I just want to be!
Original post by jst1995
St Chads, but I'd be happy anywhere to be honest! Is durham your first choice? 😊

I agree! If I get an offer from Cambridge then Durham will be my second choice, but I know that's fairly unlikely so it may well end up being my first :smile: you?
Original post by rowancool
I play Euphonium and Piano!! What about you? (I've got an offer from Bristol also)

Bristol is soooo nice I'm going to the post offer day in jan. is Durham your favourite ? I sing, play piano and trumpet :smile: I'm doing my gr8 singing and gr7 piano on Friday 😫😫😫
Original post by rocket_man
Anyone got offers gor general engineering and congrats if u have XD

Yeah I got one Wednesday :smile:
Reply 827
Original post by Meloddymaybe
I agree! If I get an offer from Cambridge then Durham will be my second choice, but I know that's fairly unlikely so it may well end up being my first :smile: you?

Have you heard back from either?
Has anyone heard anything back from the primary teaching course?
Reply 829
Original post by Meloddymaybe

Durhams my first choice :smile: good luck with Cambridge though, hope you get it!
Offer for chemistry!!!! A*AA wooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by longsightdon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Couldn't have been today though, was it on Friday? When did you send off your application?
Original post by victoria98
Congrats! Couldn't have been today though, was it on Friday? When did you send off your application?

Yeah just checked track, got it on Friday, got the UCAS track update email today 😂 and 12th October

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

What college did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have an offer from Economics with Management? I've skimmed some of this thread but I have not seen anyone who has applied for it/received an offer.
Original post by PasserbyA
Does anyone have an offer from Economics with Management? I've skimmed some of this thread but I have not seen anyone who has applied for it/received an offer.

i am waiting for bsc finance. I dunno when we will hear back...
i applied for Physics and Astronomy but haven't heard from Durham yet though I submitted application at Oct 15th.
(edited 8 years ago)
Josephine butler u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Josephine butler u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I applied to JoBo for chemistry as well last year (I'm a 1st year chemist now) - got reallocated to Van Mildert and couldn't be happier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Calvados
i applied for Physics and Astronomy but haven't heard from Durham yet though I submitted application at Oct 15th.

I applied on October 6th and didn't hear back until the second week of the Christmas holidays.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending