Original post by voraciousreader
Unconditional for English!!!

Congrats!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Anyone received an offer for philosophy? If so then what grades do you have?
Original post by ziggyystardust
Aw thank you and congrats! Are you firming it?
I applied to Oxford as well (got rejected post interview) but I applied to my other choices on 22nd October.

Oh cool the post-interview rejection stings the most amirite :wink: Probably will firm it, but may take a gap year if I get gd results idk yet!!
Original post by mazzaion
I should be at the top of the pile for Classics then (Oxford deadline as well) but I have yet to hear back so you know... it depends :':wink:

aha I'm sure you'll hear soon! best of luck x
This thread makes me nervous, I applied in November with less than perfect grades for Philosophy, but I loved it when I visited and got my hopes up. In reality I don't mind if they rejected me, would be nice for it to happen sooner than later so i can mourn:wink:
When will we be allocated colleges
Has anybody heard back for Law yet?
Original post by qaturnek
When will we be allocated colleges

I think it's end of february, usually...
i applied for law and haven't heard anything yet
Anyone heard back for the finance course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like many haven't heard back yet which makes me feel a lot more comfortable!
Got an offer for English Literature just now!
Original post by Spivo1410

Well done! I'm still waiting for English and History. Do you mind if I ask what your grades are like?
Original post by Cd1995
hi, I'm still waiting for a reply, applied 7th January so don't worry you're not alone 😁

Not applying for archaeology, but a freind of mine got an offer for that about a month ago, SBD applied around November if i remember correctly.

Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon!
When did you apply? x
Original post by ziggyystardust
Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon!
When did you apply? x

Thanks, I really am! Wasn't expecting it! I applied in October. Best wishes to you, I hope you get an offer too, have you applied for Literature too?

Sorry to be nosy, but when in October did you apply? I applied on the 21st (also for literature) so was just hoping to get a rough idea of when to hear! thanks :smile:
Original post by docmcstuffin
Sorry to be nosy, but when in October did you apply? I applied on the 21st (also for literature) so was just hoping to get a rough idea of when to hear! thanks :smile:

I believe it was the 10th October, good luck to you, I hope you hear back soon!
I believe it was the 10th October, good luck to you, I hope you hear back soon!

Thanks a lot, and a massive congratulations to you!
I just got an unconditional offer for pharmacy with foundation, I am so happy!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest