Business studies controlled assesment

Watch this thread
estellamarie
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Is anyone doing the controlled assessment and what task are you doing?
The teachers in my school said the second or task 1.5 would be best to do but I'm totally confused
This is for the Edexcel board ~
Tommy1499
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing business studies motivation coarsework,... it's absolutely ****e but not to hard to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
estellamarie
Rep:
(Original post by Tommy1499)
I'm doing business studies motivation coarsework,... it's absolutely ****e but not to hard to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
all my teachers said that that task was really hard and advised us not to do it what do you basically have to do?
Tommy1499
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
find a local business,
send out a questionare to their manager and workers on motivation
make graphs for the answers from the employees
then write up a paper on them in 3 hours
you have to include an outline of motivation theory's and explain the business you picked

the ultimate question is what can the business do to improve motivation of the business

I hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
estellamarie
Rep:
(Original post by Tommy1499)
find a local business,
send out a questionare to their manager and workers on motivation
make graphs for the answers from the employees
then write up a paper on them in 3 hours
you have to include an outline of motivation theory's and explain the business you picked

the ultimate question is what can the business do to improve motivation of the business

I hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

the way you describe it makes it seem simple but I have no idea how you're supposed to write about that for 3 hours =___= have you completed it already?
Tommy1499
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
well my teachers like most teachers and were on our 6 lesson on it, I suppose start up and logging off takes a lot of time though, you actually end up writing so much about it , I'm on my 13th page, you need a few lessons on motivation theory's and what motivates a company first but apart from that your off. the question ares don't take long to make either and neither do the graphs but the evaluation of the takes a lifetime to do, that's the downside

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads