Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing the controlled assessment and what task are you doing?
    The teachers in my school said the second or task 1.5 would be best to do but I'm totally confused
    This is for the Edexcel board ~

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing business studies motivation coarsework,... it's absolutely ****e but not to hard to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommy1499)
    I'm doing business studies motivation coarsework,... it's absolutely ****e but not to hard to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    all my teachers said that that task was really hard and advised us not to do it what do you basically have to do?

ReputationRep:
    find a local business,
    send out a questionare to their manager and workers on motivation
    make graphs for the answers from the employees
    then write up a paper on them in 3 hours
    you have to include an outline of motivation theory's and explain the business you picked

the ultimate question is what can the business do to improve motivation of the business

I hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommy1499)
    find a local business,
    send out a questionare to their manager and workers on motivation
    make graphs for the answers from the employees
    then write up a paper on them in 3 hours
    you have to include an outline of motivation theory's and explain the business you picked

the ultimate question is what can the business do to improve motivation of the business

I hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

the way you describe it makes it seem simple but I have no idea how you're supposed to write about that for 3 hours =___= have you completed it already?

ReputationRep:
    well my teachers like most teachers and were on our 6 lesson on it, I suppose start up and logging off takes a lot of time though, you actually end up writing so much about it , I'm on my 13th page, you need a few lessons on motivation theory's and what motivates a company first but apart from that your off. the question ares don't take long to make either and neither do the graphs but the evaluation of the takes a lifetime to do, that's the downside

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.