Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So this girl messaged me and the message said: 'Lovw o'. I just said what? and she said that she didnt mean to send me that and that it was just a 'random keyboard spasm'.

The message does however look like 'Love u' with w and o being next to e and u on the keyboard respectively. Does this mean anything?

ReputationRep:
    It means she's a bad lier

ReputationRep:
    It means nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Perfect time to tease her about it.

Example:
    "Spasm? So you had no control over it?" - You
    "Nope " - Her
    "Oooo so you cannot control secretly trying to tell me you love me aye? That's some strong love " - You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAmanze)
    Perfect time to tease her about it.

Example:
    "Spasm? So you had no control over it?" - You
    "Nope " - Her
    "Oooo so you cannot control secretly trying to tell me you love me aye? That's some strong love " - You
    :rofl:

Do you think it actually means something though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Am I Superman?)
    :rofl:

Do you think it actually means something though?
    I just think she wanted you to find out.

ReputationRep:
    it sounds like you're in there mate! Do you know her well, take it you're interested in her?

Even if not she's at least making banter so you know you're good friends, if you don't mind being friend-zoned that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MinionMogul)
    it sounds like you're in there mate! Do you know her well, take it you're interested in her?

Even if not she's at least making banter so you know you're good friends, if you don't mind being friend-zoned that is.
    I know her quite well tbh we are decent friends. Wanted to go out with her a while ago but never did and ended up just moving on, although my heartbeat sped up when i got the message so

ReputationRep:
    I know her quite well tbh we are decent friends. Wanted to go out with her a while ago but never did and ended up just moving on, although my heartbeat sped up when i got the message so
    PM me mate I'll try and advise

ReputationRep:
    I think it means something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So this girl messaged me and the message said: 'Lovw o'. I just said what? and she said that she didnt mean to send me that and that it was just a 'random keyboard spasm'.

The message does however look like 'Love u' with w and o being next to e and u on the keyboard respectively. Does this mean anything?
    I'm not sure why someone would just message you and profess their love. I highly doubt it means anything.

ReputationRep:
    hdsje mi dish esker cinsx

I mean, I love you.

Yeah you're gonna have to take her word for it mate.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.