Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am part time student in my second year. Can I change my course from part time to full time this year? if yes can I get the student maintenance grand after I change to full time?

    if no. what I need to do if I want to change my course to full time next year?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    If the Uni are happy for you to change to full time you will be able to change your application with us for this year. As you will currently have applied on a part-time form we would need you to submit a new application as a full-time student.

    The form we need can be found here:

    You will be entitled to tuition fee loan and maintenance loan, and depending on your household income you may be entitled to maintenance grant as well.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.