The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Connie13
Yes we were told to look at proteins, this practical is the closest thing that fits the bill

There are more it could be, for example the rate of catalase, rate of lipase, coagulation of proteins.
It may not be this one on plasma proteins but its useful to know about it just incase
I've just done the one on Protoplast isolation and scored 6 :frown: I thought it had gone really well as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey, could you please put up any info you could give me on the quantitative and evaluative part of the exam?? I did the qualitative today and your info helped so much so thankyou for that!
Reply 24
Hey guys! I'm doing the evaluative part of my course work tomorrow. It's about biodiversity and I realllyy need help! Like what kind of things to put in my answers involving limitations of data collection method, etc. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
is this OCR? x
Reply 26
Original post by Katie2308
is this OCR? x

yes i have OCR AS Evaluative on biodiversity tomorrow! Really need help as i have not revised at all as i have my chem isa 2morrow too! I did not even see what was on the quantitative paper for the bio! Help plzz ?
Sorry I haven't done that one yet. But if I do I'll let you know? And vise versa???
Itskateb8
(edited 9 years ago)
Itskateb8
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by badaman
lol do u

Duuuuh xp

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31

u done the zinc paper?
Reply 32
Original post by badaman
u done the zinc paper?

Zinc paper? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's everyone's score?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone done the Biodiversity qual?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Can anyone help me with the biology evaluative on the beetroot experiment?
Thread reported for cheating. I will pass details of the participants in this thread to OCR.
Original post by zrk2014
Can anyone help me with the biology evaluative on the beetroot experiment?

Original post by anii101
What is the evaluative like? :0

Original post by Itisimportant
I have done the biology practicals and evaluation. Has anyone done the chemistry enthalpy practical yet who is willing to discuss/exchange notes. Etc

Original post by badaman
Oh sure okay PM me ur kik

Latest