Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best romance books of all times watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!! I love books especially those about romance and I thought it would be a grwat idea if we could share some of our favorite romance books.
    So, I will start.
    Black lies by Alessandra Torre
    Wait for you by Jennifer Armentrout
    The edge of never by J.A.Redmerski
    Be my hero by Linda Kage
    The Will by Kristen Ashley
    More than him by Jay McLean
    Beautiful disaster by Jamie McGuire

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Here's just a few from looking at my kindle:
    How to Fall in Love- Cecelia Ahern
    Where Rainbows End- Cecelia Ahern
    The Best Thing That Never Happened to Me- Laura Tait and Jimmy Rice
    You Had Me at Hello- Mhairi Mcfarlane
    The Best Thing I Never Had- Erin Lawless
    To be fair, they are all pretty predictable but the top two are my favourite, I don't think you can go wrong with a Cecelia Ahern book

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky E.)
    Hi everyone!! I love books especially those about romance and I thought it would be a grwat idea if we could share some of our favorite romance books.
    So, I will start.
    Black lies by Alessandra Torre
    Wait for you by Jennifer Armentrout
    The edge of never by J.A.Redmerski
    Be my hero by Linda Kage
    The Will by Kristen Ashley
    More than him by Jay McLean
    Beautiful disaster by Jamie McGuire

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG!!! I love Jennifer Armentrout, Linda Kage and Kristen Ashley! They are on my automatic one-click list!

Try Kylie Scott's Stage Dive Series - they're amazing! <3

ReputationRep:
    I love every book by J. Armentrout too! I have read the stage dive series!! Oh, I also love the forbidden men series by Linda Kage, all K.A. Tucker books, and every book written by Rachel Van Dyken, J.A. Redmerski and thE Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens!! ♡

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahah!!! OMG!! I love the Forbidden Men series!!! I've never read the Thoughtless Series though - have to get round to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacey7xx)
    Hahah!!! OMG!! I love the Forbidden Men series!!! I've never read the Thoughtless Series though - have to get round to it!
    You should definitely try the thoughtless series! Though the second book is better than the first so if you decide to read it, you dhould read the whole series Oh, I added you on goodreads, too, by the way. Have you read beautiful disaster by Jamie McGuire?? Also, the fall away series by Penelope Douglas are pretty good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've read Beautiful Disaster - loved it! And I've read The Fall Away Series too! Okie doke, I'll accept you!

Have you read the Reaper Series by Joanna Wylde - they're amazing! Oh and Under Locke by Mariana Zapata is kick-ass also! There MC books though!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've read Beautiful Disaster - loved it! And I've read The Fall Away Series too! Okie doke, I'll accept you!

Have you read the Reaper Series by Joanna Wylde - they're amazing! Oh and Under Locke by Mariana Zapata is kick-ass also! There MC books though!
    I have only read devil's game by the reapers mc series ad I think Under locke will be the next book I read after I finally finish reading the secret series by Jessica Sorensen!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Devils' Game is my favourite book of the whole story followed by latest one - Reaper's Stand!

And I've read the Secret series by Jessica Sorensen! Have you ever read the Celestra Series by Addison Moore? I loved them, but got annoyed near the end so never read the last book!

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Devils' Game is my favourite book of the whole story followed by latest one - Reaper's Stand!

And I've read the Secret series by Jessica Sorensen! Have you ever read the Celestra Series by Addison Moore? I loved them, but got annoyed near the end so never read the last book!
    I have read Ethereal from the celestra series but if I remember correctly I then started reading the significance series by shelly crane and I kind of never read the rest of the celestra series..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!! I've never read the Significance series as I don't like the name Maggie for the heroine - which is stupid considering I have a friend called Maggie!

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes now that I think about it the name Maggie is not so good However I read it three years ago when I was 15 and I found it really good. Even though I it isn't one of the books I will re-read. Have you read maybe someday by Collen Hoover? It is one of my favorites!! Also, yu should try the Reed brothers series by Tammy Falkner!! ♡

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I've read some Colleen Hoover and I just don't like her books. I don't know if it's her writing style, or I just can't connect to the characters.... I've read some of the Reed Brothers Series also

If you like Colleen Hoover try The Love Me With Lies series by Tarryn Fisher and Avoiding Series by K.A. Linde

ReputationRep:
    This is a bit of a cliché but I LOVE Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. The Time Traveller's Wife is pretty good too.

ReputationRep:
    I love Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre. But I've never read Wuthering Heights. Have to get around to reading it, along with the Scarlet Letter and Gone with the Wind

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I've read some Colleen Hoover and I just don't like her books. I don't know if it's her writing style, or I just can't connect to the characters.... I've read some of the Reed Brothers Series also

If you like Colleen Hoover try The Love Me With Lies series by Tarryn Fisher and Avoiding Series by K.A. Linde
    I have read the first book from the loving with lies series and it just didn't do it for me. As for the Collen Hoover books, I only loved the maybe someday seried. I find the rest of her book way too sad and.. I don't know... I think I mostly like books that are like those by J. Lynn or Linda Kage or J.A. Redmerki!! Have yoy read the edge of never?? It is one f my favorites if not my favorite. ( Even thought I think that my favorite might be Wait for you.. or the lux series.. or the forbidden men series or.. well, I can't really decide..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahah!! No I've never read that series - I'm gonna have to go look them up now! Have you read any Samantha Young books? They're amazing!!!

Oh, and Chloe Neill Chicagoland Vampire Series is kick-ass for an adult paranormal book!

ReputationRep:
    Hahah!! No I've never read that series - I'm gonna have to go look them up now! Have you read any Samantha Young books? They're amazing!!!

Oh, and Chloe Neill Chicagoland Vampire Series is kick-ass for an adult paranormal book!
    I haven't read any Samantha Young books, though I always wanted to read the On Dublin Street series and I am definitely going to read the Chicagoland series! "Some girls bite"
    Sounds really good. Have you read any of the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones? "First grave on the right" is a really good one.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!!! On Dublin Street Series are amazing - I love Nate (#3/4?) but her Into The Deep series is awesome too!

Some Girls Bites is kick-ass! Merit is kick-ass! Ethan is swoon! I've lost count of the amount of times I've reread the series!!
    No I've not - are they good?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!!! On Dublin Street Series are amazing - I love Nate (#3/4?) but her Into The Deep series is awesome too!

Some Girls Bites is kick-ass! Merit is kick-ass! Ethan is swoon! I've lost count of the amount of times I've reread the series!!
    No I've not - are they good?
    I read it a while ago and I found it pretty good, even though it's not like what I am usually reading. I finally finished reading the secret series!! (Have you read them? ) !!!!"Now I can finally read the unraveling you series by jessica sorensen which is about Lila and Ethan's and Ela and Micha's (from the secret series) kids!! ♡ What are you reading now??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.