Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've just applied to Bucks to do Airline and Airport Management and I was wondering if anyone has any view or opinions about the Travel and Aviation Courses offered and the lecturers etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maksiweronika)
    Hiya, I've just applied to Bucks to do Airline and Airport Management and I was wondering if anyone has any view or opinions about the Travel and Aviation Courses offered and the lecturers etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi
    I just accepted my conditional offer for international travel and tourism management and cannot wait! I can't comment on the lectures or teachers but by the looks of things its going to be great!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received anything yet but will let you know when I do! I look at that course too it looks good :-) are you planning to stay at the halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep I'm planning to go for Hughenden you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm the same :-) have you been to any open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ive been to one and am going to another on the 21st of Feb! Have you been to one yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've been to one :-) I like it however I'm still torn between Bucks and Northampton

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got an unconditional offer and I will start airline and airport management course in sept I want to live in a hall of residence on Brook st

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amylou12345)
    Hi
    I just accepted my conditional offer for international travel and tourism management and cannot wait! I can't comment on the lectures or teachers but by the looks of things its going to be great!

Hey guys! I also accepted my unconditional offer for International tourism management with air travel! It seems like we might have some lectures together

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.