The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 061194
Of course not ,wish it was tho :colondollar:

Seen this girl before on Insta, she's got quite a following. Can't deny, she is attractive, but that a lot make-up, so much so that it almost looks airbrushed.

What do you think of her? What would rate her out of 10 in terms of looks?
Reply 21
She's pretty but a bit too made up, like she's into herself too much and self involved.
Reply 22
Original post by WoodyMKC
Who is it then?

Anna Nystrom
Reply 23
I'll save the guys some of "researching time" her name is Anna Nystrom
Reply 24
Original post by Nerd2
Seen this girl before on Insta, she's got quite a following. Can't deny, she is attractive, but that a lot make-up, so much so that it almost looks airbrushed.

What do you think of her? What would rate her out of 10 in terms of looks?

8 or 9.
Original post by Nerd2
Anna Nystrom

Yeah just reverse image searched and found that out, then came in to post that :lol:
Reply 26
Original post by 061194
8 or 9.

Each to their own.
Reply 27
1 million followers. :rolleyes:
She really has a great body, she must work out? Well done her.
Reply 29
its about what's inside, not the outside
Original post by LannaBanana
Seriously judgmental and b-itchy. What happened to female solidarity and all that? And I'm pretty sure that you KNOW she is pretty; that's why you think it's okay to be horrible.

I know the OP you are referring to was really brutal and mean, but I can kinda see why they would be so mean. Most women don't like it when other women, especially attractive women, post pics of themselves. Kind of irrational, I know, but lots of women see being attractive as a competition, so it's hard to have female solidarity about that stuff.

I know I'm not a guy, but her foundation seems really weird. She seems really pretty and everything with makeup, but as soon as she applies makeup remover, I expect to see all the prettiness go away. Also, I'd wish she'd give workout tips. Totally unrelated to looks, I know, but plz. kthnxbai.
Original post by rhstar
She's pretty but a bit too made up, like she's into herself too much and self involved.

well yes, models/HR material women are encouraged to have a narcissistic streak. It's basically impossible to have a hot body without an above-average level of narcissism :redface:
bad news fellas, it's generic She Squats Bro #23
Perfectly good-looking, in a perfectly insipid way.
Pretty fit
Reply 36
I ain't got time for dumb people
but bro didn't you know that lifting anything heavier than 5kg turns you into a female Ronnie Coleman???
Original post by kurofune
Most women don't like it when other women, especially attractive women, post pics of themselves. Kind of irrational, I know, but lots of women see being attractive as a competition, so it's hard to have female solidarity about that stuff.

Even if that's true, even if she has those feelings, it just shows her own lack of self-esteem, and draws attention to HER flaws (i.e. judgmental) as opposed to the OP's flaws (which is apparently... being blonde?!)

I get what you're saying, and you're right. But she's not. It actually really annoys me, because the reason that guys think it's okay to be *******s about women's looks is because women are *******s about other women.
Original post by LannaBanana
Even if that's true, even if she has those feelings, it just shows her own lack of self-esteem, and draws attention to HER flaws (i.e. judgmental) as opposed to the OP's flaws (which is apparently... being blonde?!)

I get what you're saying, and you're right. But she's not. It actually really annoys me, because the reason that guys think it's okay to be *******s about women's looks is because women are *******s about other women.

internalised misogyny: objectfication 101 right here

Latest