The Student Room Group

Don't know what to do...

I went out with a girl on Wednesday. We had an amazing time, conversation was great, made her laugh a lot, no awkward silences, couldn't have asked for it to go better. Throughout the entire time I spent with her I kept thinking "She's perfect", but the thing is, she's seeing someone and the worse the ting is that she'll only date guys of her ethnicity/ culture etc. I'm sitting here feeling pretty ****. I literally can't do anything at this point. What should I do...?
Hmm, this is hard. How long has she been seeing someone else, when you say seeing them, do you mean still just dating or are they serious?
Reply 2
Original post by MinionMogul
Hmm, this is hard. How long has she been seeing someone else, when you say seeing them, do you mean still just dating or are they serious?

For about 6-8 months. They're not serious yet, just dating.
Original post by Anonymous
For about 6-8 months. They're not serious yet, just dating.

well a) it's good that they're not serious, but b) the culture thing is a biiig barrier. Has she told you that she'll only date guys from her culture?

how old are you both if you don't mind me asking? Sometimes it's easier to break the barrier when you're older you see
Reply 4
Original post by MinionMogul
well a) it's good that they're not serious, but b) the culture thing is a biiig barrier. Has she told you that she'll only date guys from her culture?

how old are you both if you don't mind me asking? Sometimes it's easier to break the barrier when you're older you see

Yeah. We had pretty deep convos about literally everything. We're both 21.
You said you can't do anything. So do that then. Go find someone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah. We had pretty deep convos about literally everything. We're both 21.

PM me mate, I'm quite experienced with exes from a different culture...
Reply 7
Sounds like you're outta luck here buddy. Time to find a new lass.
Reply 8
I went out with a girl on Wednesday. We had an amazing time, conversation was great, made her laugh a lot, no awkward silences, couldn't have asked for it to go better. Throughout the entire time I spent with her I kept thinking "She's perfect", but the thing is, she's seeing someone and the worse the ting is that she'll only date guys of her ethnicity/ culture etc. I'm sitting here feeling pretty ****. I literally can't do anything at this point. What should I do...?

Well I can admit you're in a dire situation.

Only way I could see to help you is to go to a bar with her. When talking this time, add some minor physical contact for a sexually escalating effect (prevent her from seeing you as only a friend). Alcohol should make her emotional side > logical brain (where she is stopped by culture and such). Then see what happens from there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending