Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So bored, ask me anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    Interesting thread title, I know.

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather have a tongue made of cheese or teeth made of cheese?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttankzhang)
    Would you rather have a tongue made of cheese or teeth made of cheese?
    Teeth made of cheese would probably make biting and eating difficult, so probably a tongue made of cheese. But that means everything would taste of cheese...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Your username. Explain it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Your username. Explain it.
    My favourite band is Fall Out Boy, and they have really great, sad song called 'What A Catch, Donnie'.

ReputationRep:
    hello whatacrydonnie how are you doing

Spoiler:
    Show
    bra size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoop_frog)
    hello whatacrydonnie how are you doing

Spoiler:
    Show
    bra size?
    I'm okay, I'm a bit stressed about university applications but otherwise I'm good. How are you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    180p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatacrydonnie)
    I'm okay, I'm a bit stressed about university applications but otherwise I'm good. How are you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    180p
    What are you planning on studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    What are you planning on studying?
    Hopefully Biochemistry!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Biochemistry!
    Well good luck! I presume you're doing A-levels now right? Got any ideas what you want to do career wise yet?

ReputationRep:
    Well good luck! I presume you're doing A-levels now right? Got any ideas what you want to do career wise yet?
    Thank you! Yeah, I am doing A Levels. No, I have no idea I wanted to be a doctor for ages but theni realised I really wasn't suited for it, so now im just leaving my options open.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Yeah, I am doing A Levels. No, I have no idea I wanted to be a doctor for ages but theni realised I really wasn't suited for it, so now im just leaving my options open.
    Oh what makes you think you're not suited to being a doctor by the way? & fair enough you don't need to know just yet. Are you still bored aha?

ReputationRep:
    Oh what makes you think you're not suited to being a doctor by the way? & fair enough you don't need to know just yet. Are you still bored aha?
    I'm kind of shy in front of strangers, so I think I'd find it difficult to discuss someone's health in front of them. I often find I'm lost for words when talking to people not my own age, and I like other people to be in charge I also doubt myself quite a lot even when I'm certain of the answer, so I like to have others confirm it.
    I could've gone into research or something but it seems like a waste of time to study for that long and then not work in a hospital. I know you're still saving lives and whatever but you've spent ages improving your bedside manner just to not use it.
    Aha, I'm mostly tired now, I got up early for me on a Saturday

ReputationRep:
    If you were forced to cut a single kind of amino acid out of your diet for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of shy in front of strangers, so I think I'd find it difficult to discuss someone's health in front of them. I often find I'm lost for words when talking to people not my own age, and I like other people to be in charge I also doubt myself quite a lot even when I'm certain of the answer, so I like to have others confirm it.
    I could've gone into research or something but it seems like a waste of time to study for that long and then not work in a hospital. I know you're still saving lives and whatever but you've spent ages improving your bedside manner just to not use it.
    Aha, I'm mostly tired now, I got up early for me on a Saturday
    Oh I see, well you can always work on it I'm shy in front of strangers too but usually am pretty confident once I get to know someone (although sometimes it's hard to actually get to that stage lol). You get better by experience, I know I've improved a bit from work having to help customers with their queries & stuff. You just have to believe in yourself really, that you are good enough & not dwell on any mistakes you might do, as we're all human so will make some but just keep your head high & focused in the right direction

The main thing is that you're happy with yourself basically, it all start from inside. Ah alright, well at least you've still got a bit of time to weigh up your options, ask for some advice & then choose something that you enjoy/has decent enough pay. Fair enough, I had a bit of a boring day myself, no work, just online lol :lol: You going to sleep now then haha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockjoseph)
    If you were forced to cut a single kind of amino acid out of your diet for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
    Alanine because it can be synthesised by the body, so I wouldn't need it anyway

ReputationRep:
    Why are the structure of my chromosomes?

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever fashion a **** out of the corner of your pillow and **** yourself with it when you're lonely? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    what do you make of the new FOB album?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    what do you make of the new FOB album?
    I only really like two of the songs on the album, but I've only listened to it once so I hope it'll grow on me I was hoping they'd go back to their old style, especially after they released PAX•AM Days, because they're getting a bit too dance-y for me. Next time I'll listen to the album before pre-ordering it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.