The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

literacy and numeracy test for Nursing at London South Bank and Middlesex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by lulumumf
I haven't done it yet, it's on Saturday, I'm super nervous! When did you do LSBU one??

I had the LSBU Num & Lit test on Wednesday 20th going for another one at Kings next week then in Feb another one at CCCU! So it is all my stressors for now.....I am hoping that I do get 1 of them.
London
Reply 81
I've got middlesex tests on the 6th of Feb. Just had a lsbu on last Saturday. It was okay, math was easy, english a bit funny. After tests you're going home and they should reply to You within a week. Hopefully I've passed it.
How is the middlesex one? Is it similar to LSBU? How does the literacy one look like? Is it a text and questions for it?
I've also applied for Herts (adult nursing) but they're still considering my application...
Original post by GKT
I had the LSBU Num & Lit test on Wednesday 20th going for another one at Kings next week then in Feb another one at CCCU! So it is all my stressors for now.....I am hoping that I do get 1 of them.

You just have to wait a week for south bank and if you don't hear anything then you passed.
Reply 83
Original post by harinimnida
You just have to wait a week for south bank and if you don't hear anything then you passed.

Cool. Does that Include weekends as well or is it a week working days?
Reply 84
Original post by GKT

I've applied for CCCU too but still haven't heard anything from them!
Original post by GKT
Cool. Does that Include weekends as well or is it a week working days?

I'm not sure. I rang on a Monday and Friday after a month. If you are wondering you can ring and they'll tell you.

I did mine on 9th December and the results were done by 10th of December but they only contact you if you fail
Reply 86
I've applied for CCCU too but still haven't heard anything from them!

What course @ CCCU have you applied for? Am doing Mental Health...which area you live?
Reply 87
Original post by harinimnida
I'm not sure. I rang on a Monday and Friday after a month. If you are wondering you can ring and they'll tell you.

I did mine on 9th December and the results were done by 10th of December but they only contact you if you fail

Awww, that was quick! I am not confident enough that I did perform well in the maths at the moment to be honest. I did make a lot of silly mistakes that I realised when I was on the train back home. I think it's the nerves 'they never help' so anyway I will try to be more confident in my other ones. This was my 1st so it gave me a good experience for my next ones .....Fingers crossed!
Reply 88
[QUOTE=harinimnida;62239135]I'm not sure. I rang on a Monday and Friday after a month. If you are wondering you can ring and they'll tell you.

So If I had mine on Saturday and I've failed, I'll get an email tommorrow?
Original post by Madam6
So If I had mine on Saturday and I've failed, I'll get an email tommorrow?

I'm just saying my experience, I didn't actually know I had passed for over a month. I would give it a week like they said and if you hear nothing then call.
Reply 90
Original post by GKT
What course @ CCCU have you applied for? Am doing Mental Health...which area you live?

I've applied for child nursing, :smile:
Reply 91
I've applied for child nursing, :smile:

We will get through! Do not worry
Reply 92
Original post by GKT
We will get through! Do not worry

I'm sure we will! Best of luck with everything
Reply 93
Anyone attended Num & Lit tests 20th Jan last week got their results yet? Haven't heard yet but i hear some have got theirs?
Reply 94
Ive been on the 23rd and I dont have my results yet. :/
Reply 95
Original post by Madam6
Ive been on the 23rd and I dont have my results yet. :/

Ok. Just a bit nervous now as some who has them on 20th as me have had replies......good luck to you
Original post by GKT
Ok. Just a bit nervous now as some who has them on 20th as me have had replies......good luck to you

Just ring them.

They only reply if you fail.
Reply 97
Original post by GKT

Good luck to You. What kind of replies they had? I think that ppl who failed have been notified already...
Reply 98
Original post by Madam6
Good luck to You. What kind of replies they had? I think that ppl who failed have been notified already...

Fingers crossed...but maybe is coz they have too much work load ???
Original post by GKT
Fingers crossed...but maybe is coz they have too much work load ???

Lmao trust me they're not going to contact you if you passed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending