Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm way behind on my coursework this term because my laptop broke over christmas and screwed everything up. Now all my coursework is late and is going to be capped. I'm exhausted trying to catch up and stay on top of all my term 2 work. I've just written three 750 word essays as a part of a portfolio assessment and the last assignment is to write a CV for mental health job. I bring up all my notes and lecture and seminar material...and...IT'S ALL USELESS! I have no idea if i'm meant to make up my CV details, base them on a profession, use my actual personal CV. I have absolutely no idea where to start. My grade is already going to be capped at 40% because its late, if i don't do this I'll fail. Someone Please help, any advice is appreciated.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Moved to University Life
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hiya,

What's the actual question here please? Is it what to put on your CV or is it a question about your assignment?

Please let me know so that we can get this into a forum that'll help you more.

Thanks,

RF

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.