Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-Twitter.html

ReputationRep:
    One guy clearly after some youthful good looks, another clearly after a good pay day. Sounds like a match made in heaven. I'll give it a year.

ReputationRep:
    The young boy is clearly more into Jimmy Carr :erm:

People on here always say that money will get you a goodlooking partner, judging from this, I don't think so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    One guy clearly after some youthful good looks, another clearly after a good pay day. Sounds like a match made in heaven. I'll give it a year.
    they're been together for a year already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goods)
    they're been together for a year already?
    Not married though. Now they are married, the countdown timer has begun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master Jack)
    X
    What's the problem? You're going to be old one day. Why the cranky judgments?

It's not like he married a 17 year old, he married a 27 year old.

Or is it because it's a man? Issue with the gay thing?

ReputationRep:
    This boys parents are thrilled? really that their son instead of marrying a woman and giving then grandchildren is married to a dirty old man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Not if he spends as much on his husband as he spent on the wedding.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if he made it in time to watch his beloved Norwich City play in the afternoon. He is a club director and so should not miss a home game and be a part-time supporter. Unlike the Glazers at Man U who are often absent I believe.

ReputationRep:
    They look like an odd couple more like father and son!...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.