Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just written three 750 word essays as a part of a portfolio assessment and the last assignment is to write a CV for mental health job.I have no idea if i'm meant to make up my CV details, base them on a profession, use my actual personal CV. I have absolutely no idea where to start. Someone Please help, any and all advice is appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I think the best thing would be to ask your tutor/lecturer/etc whether you are supposed to use your own personal details/experiences or whether it can be hypothetical. In the meantime until you get an answer, maybe you could start off with using your own actual CV and see how relevant you can make it to the mental health job in the assignment and see what you can come up with? It sounds like it could be useful from that perspective to help you to look at tailoring your previous experiences to the type of mental health job that you might be interested in in the future.

Good luck anyway!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.