Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Time is coming for me to start applying for universities. I've currently seen quite a few universities in the UK who have good courses for my interest in Film.

Are there any undergraduate film or film & television production courses at university that you would recommend?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine studies Television Production at Cheltenham (University of Gloucestershire), a friend of hers studies Film Production there and they are both happy with the course.
    I fear you just missed the deadline for September 2015 though, that's always January 15 for UK Universities. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ann-Sophie)
    A friend of mine studies Television Production at Cheltenham (University of Gloucestershire), a friend of hers studies Film Production there and they are both happy with the course.
    I fear you just missed the deadline for September 2015 though, that's always January 15 for UK Universities. Where are you from?
    Thanks for the speedy reply. From the UK but studying in Hong Kong at the moment and I take IB so I start applying just after the summer because of the predicted grades business.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, alright. Both friends said Cheltenham is nice because there aren't too many people in a class.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.